Monday, May 18, 2009

Rants again...(edited)

I feel weak, I feel tired.

I don't know why, why we are spending time in school learning things we will most probably forget years later... The so many tons of gigabytes worth of information the school forces into our heads and attempts to squeezes every ounce of our brain juice out over the years....what are they for? We really aren't learning because we so love to, but just for the sake of learning, passing the grade and getting to the next level. I wonder though, is our future job capabilities determined by our test grades?

I'm starting to hate DHS more and more for spaming our lives with tests every week. I hate it when the school goes by conventional wisdom-More practice, more tests, more homework makes a tudent better, smarter...when I don't feel that's the case.

Tomorrow is the long and deadly Day 2 with 3 periods of facing that teacher with bi-polar disorder (assumption) who said "I hate this class" directly in front of us and having to make us anxious and panic over her mood/temper every now and then.


(edit):
Then again, maybe I shouldn't be too emo all the time since it's unhealthy. Charmaine told me to be more positive...so...
...
...

GOGOGGO ZIXUAN YOU ROCK CAN PWN SCHOOL CAN PWN THE TESTS JUST DON'T BE CARELESS MUAHAHA I'M AWESOME LOLOLOLOL I ROCK CAN PWN CA2 SHOO HCL SHOO IT'S OKAY IT'S ALRIGHT JUST FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! I'M ALOT STRONGER NOW!

...
...
Hmm, that felt REALLY good. :) Learnt this skill from Vivyan when she blogged something like this one day before her PW OP. :)

...
...
Why do I have this feeling that she's going to kill me for posting this though?







No comments: