Sunday, March 1, 2009

Buried under a pile of assignments

Sighz...it's only Term 1 and there's already a massive load of hw blasted to us from dear school. Year 4 life is kinda sucky. Now I really wish that I can time-travel back to kindergarden where life is so much more peaceful. Now it's not just school that's gloomy. The outside world is dark and painful too. Reading any finance article in any news is enough to make a person lose his/her smile. All the teachers have been telling us that the world out there is hard and friggin competitive. Finance Lit teacher also showed the massive no. of job applications from people all over the world just to apply for one trainer post in his company. Bloody competition...

Sometimes the reason why I watch Anime is because I want imagine myself being in another world that is much happier and magical than this sulky one. Imagination > Reality. :)

The assignments/projects that I have to pwn for now:

1) Physics Mini Assignment
2) HCL Food Culture
3)Lang Arts Project Work Campaign Report
4) ACE Globalisation Group Work
5)E-Portfolio (Ms Har didn't even send me the docs to my DHS mail)

Wah, someone save me! 0.0 I shall go suffer happily for the next 2 weeks! :)

*Not in the right state of mind now*

No comments: