Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Assignments

"This is just "great"!" I thought to myself when I layed my pile of school holiday assignments on my desk. The amount of homework given wasn't alot, but the level of difficulty and the time needed to complete it was dreaful. They require a pretty large amount of juice to be sueezed out of your brain and each minute you'll be wondering how you should write your answer or how near you are from completing the work. I can just imagine the teacher smirking now - no, not smirking - letting out an evil laugh is more like it. I don't see how homework is really useful to a student except they help you to revise your own work. There are some Lv 80 - 100 school assignments that drain the energy and squash the brain cells of a student. They cause students to dread the school even more and lose their will of "hardworkingness".

But again, I guess homework is still an essential portion of a student's life. You can't live totally without it and it will no loner be school life if it was banished into the void. Homework can be tricky, irritating and hard but there are still plenty of ways to tackle them, just that erm... sometimes you can't really find them and you'll be left with a big question mark hanging on your head or a blank look when you face those questions.

So far I've done my 100+ Maths indices questions and part of my Chinese storybook assignment. Now what I left is a newspaper article report and a 1200-1500words English essay with a tittle called "Blue" (HUH??). Sorry for this nerdy post cause I couldn't help it. I just had to vent my frustration now. People, if you have any suggestions on what to write about my essay topic, please post it on the tagboard. Thx.

No comments: